Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What have we here?





Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male



Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!



Well, well, well..one of life's mysteries unfolded. Took this quiz after viewing Leena's blog, and noticing how she is a fine balance between the male and female. I thought that I may be similar in nature too, but no... it seems my brain is nearly 3/4 female. Gotta admit, at times I do lean towards my female brain (which seems to be the dominant one, hehe) and can relate to the feminine side of stuff. I guess being brought up in a family of three boys, one of us had to inherit that side of life, as i can relate to my mother's feelings and can be the sympathetic one of the lot..

That said, the final line is reassuring 'But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!'

1 Comments:

Blogger Leena said...

Hahahaha...you are more female than I am...but I guess I kinda knew that...you being sensitive and all...

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home