Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Where have I been?

I last wrote sometime ago..so where have I been, whats been going on? I look at other blogs that I regularly read, and enjoy the new stuff or the comments that they put up. Lemme see if I can back track the high's and low's on over the past 7 days...

Yesterday - well actually this morning, Liverpool beat Juventus 2-1 to set up what should be an interesting meeting next week in Turin - definitely a HIGH!

Monday - work as usual, sue was on call (always a low, and it being a monday meant we missed our regular sitcom nite on starworld - quality time), continued to read Angels and Demons, went to Mohsin with Kambing (Abdullah, my kohai)..so all in all I would say it was an OK day..

Saturday and Sunday - Sue was on leave this weekend, really enjoyed having her around as she usually works over the weekend, Ma and Abah from Terengganu came over Friday, we went to Long's house, we participated in the ALEPS bowling thingie (which left unimpressed, but will write about that in a later blog, hopefully), went to TImah's house for Mohinga (traditional Myanmar Laksa)..On Saturday nite, enjoyed Liverpool beating Bolton, and at the same time Sue enjoyed Siti Nurhaliza getting the award for most popular artiste, so I would say it would be a HIGH weekend.

Friday - Work as usual, don't actually recall what I did that day..Ma and Abah came over for regular check up at Sunway Medical, we went to the Sate Kajang at Uptown, and I went for futsal at Sunway - so whenver there's football invlovled, definitely a HIGH!

Thursday - Work, sue was on call, but a definite HIGH as we (Rapid DU Koloq-koloq) beat Duplix 8-2 in our futsal tournament..

Wednesday - We got Sue's Honda City 1.5 IDSI, so if you see me in a gold (they call it satellite Silver) WLU 3201, that's her new car, pretty nice drive actually.. So again another HIGH

So the past seven day's have been good actually, football results have been good, got a new car, in-laws came down (hmm, sure this is a good thing?), Sue had the weekend off...Let's hope every week is a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home